Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Wonderful Day at Knit In

Had a wonderful day at the knit-in. We had a fall pot luck. All finger foods. I took my pumpkin bread and it was a big hit. Will have to take the recipe next time as several asked for it.
Lots of good food, friends and knitting. I shared my Jan Messent and Jean Greenhowe books. They really seemed to go over well, sure got lots of comments. Many are intrigued but think they would be too hard to do. They aren't, most things are very easy. They are fun books though. I think the 'Knitted Castle' went over best. I can already see ideas turning. And one wrote down names to see of she could find. Jan Messent is out of print, but you can find them if you keep hunting. I also shared my koolaid dyed yarn. They had fun with that as well.
Worked on poncho. Coming along really nice. I hope to have it finished before my weekend trip to Aunties'. I want to work on either one of boys hat/mitten sets or else my cottage socks. Will see, depends on my mood when I am ready to go.
Went to dentist yesterday for my tooth I broke on Thursday. Looks like I won't have to have it pulled. I am glad, I need something to eat with. It now has a temporary filling and I go back on 18th. They are going to have to cap it so hope that goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home