Sunday, October 24, 2004

Baking day

I started a bit of my holiday baking today. I like to do a little each week and freeze ahead. Makes it much easier and lots less pressure later. Made 5 loaves of banana bread and 4 loaves of pumpkin bread. Pumpkin bread and one loaf of banana bread have homes or are being eaten, but at least I have put a little bit of stuff up. It is always especially nice to bring it all out when I have company and then I don't have to do any work.
I know when Joy and her family come it will be good to have stuff done up for the kids. I want to bake Christmas cookies also so the kids will ahve some to decorate. I sure have plenty of stuff for decorating with and it needs used up anyway.
Still knittiing on poncho, although not much this weekend. Everytime I get it out I get called away to do a million things. Oh well, will get done sooner or later. Although hoping for sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home