Friday, September 24, 2004

Visiting Family

Arrived at my Aunts today. I really enjoy being able to get to see her as often as I do. It is a couple hours away and we usually get to steal away and get a bit of us time and of course we knit. It is really great to knit with family members and she has been so supportive of my beginning efforts. YIPPEE!
Waiting to see about hurricane Jeanne. My sis J may come up from Florida with her 4 kids and try to escape the mess down there. Will try and take a pic or two and post when I get home.
Short note, but not much except driving going on today. We are off to find new yarn stores and see what we can get into tomorrow. Oh and checking if I might of won the $110 million powerball lottery with ticket I picked up in South Carolina.Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home