Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Computer Woes

I have been trying to get in here to type for days. On my own computer I can get in and type the title and nothing else. I am currently using my husbands computer to get in. We have isoloated it to a virus and are wrorking on repair. Hoping it works or he is going to reformat and clear itall off. I sure hope it works.
On a knitting front I have been getting lots of knitting done. I have completed 2 ponchos. One is in mint green and another in pink. I didn't like my original pattern so looked around till I found another. I am using the Joanna's Ponco pattern at http://webpages.charter.net/lgreen/JoannasPonchoPattern.htm
It works up adorable and I have been adjusting number of stitches for different sizes. Done a size 2 and size 5. I am going for a size 8 next. Also have a couple kids who want a size 16 (childrens) or adult small.
Dr appt went very good this week. Cholesterol, Triglycerides, lipids all down in normal range. Also my iron and hemoglobin are back up to normal range. After all the trouble I had with tumors last year and the bleeding it sure took a long time. Back is doing good, but the hip not so well. We will see how progress continues after that. I have one more appt for therapy on Thursday. Last one. Meantime taking my meds, being good and keep knitting.
Hope you all have a wonderful week and it ends without hurricane Ivan in your path. I am most thankful (Thankyou my dear and gracious Lord) that it isn't hitting my sisters again. hurricane Charley and then Frances did enough and Florida is already devastated.
till tomorrow, Patti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home