Friday, May 27, 2005

Alive and Thankful!

I have been way out of it for about 2 weeks and now that I am feeling better it is so good. I am counting my blessings that it wasn't worse! My former pharmacist (wish I could be less than polite) misread a prescription and gave me wrong med. It wasn't something I had taken before and so I had no idea what it was supposed to look like and with any dr's handwriting I am not supposed to interpret. Needless to say it was a way wrong med and I have been a major bit under the weather. I was supposed to be getting an anti-seizure med, I got an anti-depressant. Not good and took a while to figure out. I was in zombie land and not doing well at all. I am just glad it wasn't worse. Things like that can kill a person. And I definitely don't need any more complications in my life. Getting sorted and still drinking plenty of fluids to flush my system. I actually feel alive today and am able to sit up and not nod off. The dose was rather high and kept me rather sedated. oh well, as long as I am ok now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

My goodness Patti, I'm so glad the mistake was found. I hope the pharmasist was told and repremanded. He could lose his licence for something like that. The results could have been a lot worse than what they were.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

oh my goodness - I'm glad you're okay, but gees - what a mistake! The pictures you've posted are wonderful!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home