Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Last of PINK PONCHO

Will finish last PINK PONCHO today. I am so glad and will deliver tonight or tomorrow night at work. I can hardly wait. I cast on for my sample socks for my sock knitting class. Jan 8th. -- my first teaching class. I am making a sock with all the different parts a different color. I think it will be good for explaining the different parts visually for the students. I sure hope it works. Can't wait to start something new and interesting. I have recieved a kit for Harry Potter Sweater and also a kit for this sweater from Mary Maxim. I can't decide which to start next. I also want to do some entrelac but havn't decided what and I have a couple baby sweater sets on my list to do too. Well off to finish the knitting -- and then another pic for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home