Monday, November 22, 2004

I think I got it!

I think I finally have the sizing down right. It is really an adorable hat. I really wanted to use this yarn or I would of changed already, but I had decided that if it didn't work this time, I would. I decided to go with 2 strands and then it just seemed to work for me. It would of course been much easier to try on the boy to check, but as I didn't have that option, a guess had to work. I will be able to find out Wednesday if it is right or not. Looks right. Measurements I have match, so here's crossing my fingers.
Well, back to ponchos for tonight then maybe at least one set of mittens done tomorrow. Not sure about getting all done, but at least one more pair for Devon will be good.
Oh and guess what the girl done. She got out of classes and came home and cleaned house. She has also cooked my dinner. Nothing fancy but yum yum. Anything I don't have to cook and isn't fast food is a winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home