Friday, March 27, 2009

Snowy Days





I never showed you my snowy days pictures. We got 6 1/2 inches. For us that is alot. We have been here almost 20 years (just a few months more) and this is the most we have seen in any winter total. Sure was pretty while it lasted. And lucky us, our power stayed ON!!! Just in case you think that is funny, here in the south, with snow, that is almost a miracle. With that much snow it was heavens blessings. We got the beauty and got to enjoy it. Yes most of the northern part of the state shut down, I mean shut down!!!. No work, no school, no anything.
Everyone else in the family lost power. They got power back next day except for Chris. Lisa and Chris brought animals over and stayed the night the 2nd night until power was on next day. We were glad to have them. Not a problem and glad to help out.
Every time I sat at my laptop I was going to post about the storm and then would say "the pictures are on the other computer" so would wait. So here are a couple of pictures from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home