Sunday, February 08, 2009

WooHoot Lookie my new toy


My new spinning wheel
I bought it used, but with several extras, and well taken care of, not a mark on it. It works well. I've had it home a couple hours and am really enjoying it. I only spun on a wheel once before -- 3yrs ago. I've already done a bobbin full and am really enjoying it. Its going well and I can't wait to see what all I can do.
In meantime I'll probably not get a lot of spinning time in while going to classes. Homework takes priority. It will all work out and I am sure I will enjoy my time between classes with my new wheel and whenever I get a bit of 'extra' time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Congratulations on your wheel. What kind of wheel did you get? I look forward to seeing some of the stuff you spin on it.

6:26 PM  
Blogger The socklady said...

Conga Rats on finally getting a wheel, Ashford is always a good choice.

Lynne

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home