Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Play Day

Had a wonderful and relaxing day yesterday. And what a day for it. Weather was very cooperative --- nice sunny 71 degrees. They had given me an extra day off work before my surgery (short on hours). I did a few errands in morning. Just little things and things around here. Then afternoon I went to Urban Santuary Spa and had a wonderful relaxing hour just for me. Facial, face, scalp, neck, shoulder and foot massage. very relaxing. Never went to a spa and this was very nice. Thank you Bill was wonderful gift. Had my therapy appt. then off to knitting group. Wonderful visit and knitting. Joan brought in some of her handspun and showed it to us. Sure wish I could afford to get me a spinning wheel. It will come with time. Am working on last sleeve of baby sweater and will be getting it done very quickly, hopefully today. Will see, but if not I won't e doing too much for next couple days so will be enjoying my knitting and relaxing.
Bought a book and am waiting to start on. I have never read any of the Chronicles of Narnia before --deprived childhood I know. I bought a copy of the adult version which has all the books together in one volume. So I can read and knit and work on nothing. Nap or whatever.
Surgery today is nothing major. In and out. Shouldn't even be there more than an hour. Will see how that goes. I expect all will be well but am a little nervous. I did promise Jean I would e-mail her when I got home on her phone.
This morning I am going to run vaccuum and clean off dining room table so that it looks decent around here. Already have an easy dinner planned that Bill can cook or he can get take out. He is a good cook in his own right so really didn't need me to plan anything so really wantever he decides is up to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home