Sunday, December 04, 2005

Another Week

Another week gone by. I get through. I have made plans to go spend my birthday with my aunt. It falls on weekend and I will come home Sunday before dinner so I don't have to deal with traffic and in case of weather.
Jean will be coming home from Japan on 26th of December and leaving on 7th of Jan. I thought she wasn't going to get to stay as long, but am really glad she is going to be here. Am so looking forward to seeing her. I think we are going to save all our Christmas till she gets here. It will be better and more fun to do it all together with her. I think probably Tuesday or Wednesday evening. We will leave it up to whatever night both boys can get off together. Then I will cook and we can have an evening holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home