Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This and That.

Went to visit my Aunt this weekend. Also to help her out with Gram. Was good to see her. I really enjoyed the trip. I know she needed the break and a chance to get out of the house. Her trip to the Opera was a good a refreshing experience. Good for me too.
Bill and I are both seeing therapists. We are also starting marriage counseling. He also moved out this weekend. Life continues.
I am almost finished with the baby sweater I started for baby Simon. Hope to finish it this week. Will post a picture soon.
Jean is doing well in Japan. Sends lots of e-mail and also got a postcard this week. Nice keeping in touch with her. Sure do miss her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Patti, glad Jean is enjoying herself.I hope you can get your issues resolved. I'm still hopeing we can get together again soon.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Hey Patti, thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope you are doing well, sounds like life is handing you some challenges but you have all under control. Fear not, it will pass my dear and you will be fine!!
Sounds like you have lost a bunch of weight too, good for YOU@!!
talk soon!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home