Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from Georgia. We are having a small holiday here today. Just my 2 DS's, mil, and DH coming over. Will be cooking a small turkey and some of the traditional sides but not too many since there won't be too many of us and I will be the one eating all those leftovers. Eating about 4 here and since it is just a small turkey I really don't have much to do till later so morning is pretty much mine. Knitting and all will commence. Yippee.
I work tomorrow and then right after work will be headed out to my SIL house for big family gtg. They always do the big family one there on Friday, timing is such that I should just make it.
Hope everyone has a good holiday and if your don't celebrate it then hope you just have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home