Monday, January 16, 2006

Simon and weekend

I got a picture of little Simon in baby sweater I made him for Christmas so I thought I would post. We had a good time with Jean. Finally catching up on housework. Hope to get the boxes gone through in bedroom this weekend and the other baby sweater finished.
Went to R-ranch this weekend. Was very cold first day and half of night. Winds were terrible. Ripped off roof of cabin next us and took down several trees. Also took down about 150 feet of fencing. Wind finally died down about 4 am on Sunday morning. Was pretty nice day after that. Went horseback riding. I was worried some it would be too much, but had a good ride and except for a little saddle sore not too bad. With my back and hip, it has been a long time since I have done any so it is going to be awhile before I get the muscles used to it again. I used to do quite a bit, it will just take a bit of time. Anyway, as long as it doesn't make things worse, I don't see why I can't do things I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home