Sunday, July 08, 2007

I really don't think anyone reads my blog. Not that it matters. I only write periodically for myself because I wish to. I like keeping up with things and a few friends. I read several friends blogs and while I seldom leave comments I have been reading their blogs for several years and they generally know it. There are also other blogs I read, but if all the readers left comments on some blogs, such as the Harlots for example or Mason-Dixon. then they would spend way too much time reading the comments and not have anytime for knitting.
I would like to think someone found my blog and enjoyed my knitting or something to say so. I would write more often and probably make a better attempt at it as well. I can write better, but the dry mundane mess of words as they reach the the white background will only require so much effort when I find there is no one to which there would be any appeal.
Bill has been gone to Pennsylvania for over a week. He will be home Tuesday. My sister was here with her kids all this past week. I really enjoyed their visit. I was able to take off work on Thursday and Friday to be with them. Not much new. Will finish sock this week, all that is left is to kitchener last toe.
Classes start tomorrow for new quarter. I will be busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger The socklady said...

I try and check in at least once a week or so to see if anything new and excitingly different is happening.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Although I haven't read your blog lately I do try to pop in every week or so. So keep writing I don't know what is going on with you if you don't

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home