Monday, February 19, 2007

Did I forget Valentines Day

I never did mention Valentines Day. It was a wonderful day here. In the past we have let it go by with hardly a look. This year was wonderful. I decided to cook an extra nice meal. Did Shrimp and Scallop Scampi, baked potatoes and Asparagus. Came out very nice. Bill brought me home 2 Dozen Pink Roses and the most delicious desserts from Starbucks. We had a wonderful evening. The Roses are beautiful and the whole house smells of roses. I'm sure enjoying them.
On a knitting note. I finished a hat last week. My oldest came by yesterday for dinner and he ended up with it. Am already working on another one. Seems like I am really on a hat kick. Doing another green one.
Went to Michael's today with 50% off coupon and got Adorable Knits for Tots and also Weekend Knitting. I think I will enjoy both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home