Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Project Status Reports

I haven't updated since Christmas. Wonder where my life really stands...
Time to take a look at the list and see what I have added and deleted.
Current project list. * means started # means deadline

*Mittens for Jeannie (Only one left, have already done cuff)
Tea Cozy for Jean
Hand Warmers for Trina
# Blue Poncho
#4 pair booties/baby socks for girls at work having babies Completed
3 Blankets for Dorm before winter (sewn from fleece)
*#Chris's Quilt Graduation- already 4 yrs late
*Cottage Socks for me, my own design
*Coaster Sets for Christmas (craft -- Hopefully by next year -- if I have time)
Thistle Sweater for me
*Red, White, Blue Afghan (will I finish or frog, RH yuck yarn)
*Booga Bag purple, teal, gray and pink stripe -- ( I need something quick to work on and break up the monotony of pink ponchos) Completed -- taken by DD
DNA Scarf
Weasley Sweater
# Baby set in Tennessee colors
# Hat for Bill Completed
# Teaching sock for class Completed
Blue Jean Socks for little Joseph Completed.
# Pink Poncho
Felted book carry bag for Jean
Gift project for gtg -- Surprise Surprise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home