Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Life is Busy

Life has been busy! Had my Niece Trina here for last several weeks. Yippee! Also Gary and Kenny each got to spend some time here. Really enjoyed my time with each of them. Stone mountain, mineral museum, knitting and everything else.
always something to do and new things going on. Never enough time to do it all. Jean and Trina really got on well together and are going to really miss each others company I think. Glad they did though.
I got results of MRI on back. herniated disks. yuck! but no surgery. so that is good. I think they are going to do another radio frequency soon though. will just see how it goes for a bit though. I am supposed to call back soon.
Will put up pics of trip to New Orleans and of kids too this evening if I can. Sarah is due in soon so will see what all gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home