Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blue Doors and a Fireplace




I have finished painting my blue Door and window for my Greek box. I mix my own color. It turned out pretty good. I think I got the color right. I still have to put a couple coats of a satin varnish on it. I painted the places in the back of the box where they will be placed blue so that it won't show between the frame and such.
I started working on the fireplace for the Christmas box. I will be putting the bricks in the firebox next. I plan on using paperclay for this. I think it is coming along nice. I really like how the floors look after the 2 coats of Satin varnish.
While I have the paperclay out I may try to make a piece of Greek pottery out of it. If it turns out good I will probably use it, if not, then I will probably use polyclay. All in all, my projects are coming along very nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home