Thursday, June 29, 2006

On the knitting front

Bet you all think I forgot how to knit. I haven't. I have just been slow about it. Put some pictures up. Sock is mine, where I was at before my trip to Aunt's last weekend. Am now past the gussets and on the foot. -- homestretch as they say. Will put up another picture as soon as the camera batteries recharge. Hard to take pictures with dead batteries. There are two pictures of sweaters that Auntie made for her great grandaughter and was fixing to mail off. Both are adorable and Genesis will love them. She sure does enjoy her pkgs and wearing them.
Last night Bill brought me flowers and I couldn't resist sharing. I sure did love them. It means a lot when he does. He never was a person to do that and now when he does I know he has really made an extra effort to do so. These are beautiful and the colors are especially pretty. If you read this then Thank you double fold sweeti-pie!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home